The truck driver position is expected to work as a valued member of the shipping and receiving operations. This job will primarily consist of deliveries from one place to another using heavy or tractor trailer trucks adhering to Department of Transportation regulations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate company-owned trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
- Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of food products.
- Perform required before-, during- and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Monitor refrigeration and reports any issues.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must have ability to repetitive lift, pull and push 50 pounds or more, reach above head height, stand, walk, bend and reach.
Must be 21 years of age.
Minimum of one (1) year driving experience with a Class A CDL.
Must have valid Class A CDL license for interstate commerce.
Must meet DOT physical requirements.
Over the road travel
Garden-Fresh Foods, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to Araceli@garden-freshfoods.com